How to pill a cat
1. If a pill is bitter, coat it in butter.
2. Wrap the cat in a towel (see "How to prepare a cat to treatments").
3. Open the cat's mouth.
4. Be careful not to sit on the cat, kneel down and straddle the cat!
5. Take the top part of the head and pull it backwards, drop the pill onto the back of the tongue, the farther back the better.
6. As soon as the pill is dropped in the mouth, close the cat's mouth and don't let him open it. To stimulate swallowing - it is possible to blow in a nose and softly touch a throat from top to bottom.
All photos have been kindly provided by http://www.sertoun.ru/